NPP Call in the field of Biotechnology applied to Human Health
Funding decision taken!
The New INDIGO team proudly presents 6 research projects funded under the third NPP call in the field of Biotechnology applied to Human Health:
|GENALL||Germany - Austria - India|
|HCV project||Portugal - India - Germany - Canada|
||Germany - India - Spain - Turkey|
|PARA-CLIM-CHANDIGARH||India - Norway - Spain|
||Spain - India - Germany|
|TBomics||Portugal - India - Spain|
Detailed portraits of all projects will be published on this website, soon!
Details on the Call:
Within the Call for research projects in the field of Biotechnology applied to Human Health under the heading of the New INDIGO Partnership Programme. Funding is available for mobility, workshops, research costs and personnel costs.
Submission period ended on 02. 05. 2012 (12:00 CET/15:30 IST)
Applications were made via the web-based application tool.
PLEASE NOTE: In France and Israel, only SMEs are eligible for funding. For more information, please contact your National Contact Point.
The specificities of funding rules for travels between India and Portugal are explained in the Portuguese National Regulations.
Funding Agencies participating in the Call:
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF), Austria
- Oseo, France
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), Germany
- Department of Biotechnology at the Ministry for Science and Technology (DBT), India
- Israeli Industry Center for r&d (MATIMOP), Israel
- Research Council of Norway (RCN), Norway
- Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT), Portugal
- Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN), Spain
- The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBITAK), Turkey
- National Regulations: Austria
- National Regulations: France
- National Regulations: Germany
- National Regulations: Norway
- National Regulations: Portugal
- National Regulations: Spain
- National Regulations: Turkey
- NPPIII_CallText.doc (.doc, 231K)